This section of Stoic Paddy will provide guidance on how to get a job, keep a job and get a better paying job. It should help you move up levels in the Stoic Paddy Game.
Most people have jobs, not careers. We won’t patronise you on how build your career. If you get one, good for you. We are going to focus on efficiency i.e. the least amount of work for the most amount of money approach. if you can make money in a job you love doing then consider yourself lucky.
- Get an income – any income
- Presentation skills
- How to make it difficult to be fired
- Negotiating a salary increase or walking
- The necessary evil of dealing with Recruitment agents
- The necessary evil of dealing with Human Resource “people”
- Learning how you work best
- Always seeking the next level up
- Forming your own company